Wedding Shopping in Delhi
I love shopping in Delhi! When I got married, I did all my shopping from there and really enjoyed my experience. The amazing choices, affordable prices, and VIP treatment are just a few reasons why you would go there for your wedding shopping. In this blog post, I will talk about the various shopping districts in Delhi and some of my favorite stores shopping for wedding trousseau.
- South Extension (Part I and II): Conveniently located in South Delhi, South Extension is a shopping area full of big stores:
- Ushnak Mal: Great for Lehengas, Salwar Kameez and Chudidars. Highly recommended!
- Nalli – Famous for South Indian Saris, especially Silk Kanjeevarams.
- Regal: Wedding Shoes, purses and accessories. Comes recommended!
- BG’s – Purses, clutch bags, bindis, and accessories. Very stylish!
- Wedding Weaves – Men’s sherwanis. Amazing designs – Highly recommended!
- Big Joes – Accessories
- Jass Jewelers: Great for silver jewelry, accessories and gift items. Pricey, but recommended!
source : marigoldevents.com