20+ Grooms who rocked pink outfits
Wearing gorgeous pink ensembles, these grooms had all eyes on them!
Transfer over girls, pink is not only for ladies! Kicking gender norms apart, these actual grooms captured our hearts and our creativeness in gorgeous ensembles of pink for his or her wedding ceremony. Delicate or daring, minimal or extravagant, irrespective of your model, these stylish picks are excellent for any season or special day. These are a certain shot to encourage and encourage you to embrace this versatile hue to your festivities.
1. Saiyam stole the present in a blinding ombre pink panelled sherwani with shimmering elaborations.
Designer: Falguni & Shane Peacock | Photograph Courtesy: Shashank Issar Pictures
2. Kushal minimize a classy determine in his asymmetrical lengthy Bandi jacket in a sublime ash rose hue.
Designer : Sulakshana Monga | Photograph Courtesy: Priyam Parikh Photos
3. Pairing a mint inexperienced Bandi jacket along with his assertion peach anarkali kurta, Ashish sportingly revved up the enjoyable quotient for his colourful mehndi perform.
Designer: Vavci Dubai | Photograph Courtesy: Ramit Batra
4. Smooth pink and paisley work was a match made in heaven for Viren’s Mehndi perform.
5. Rohit rocked pink on pink for his mehndi perform, teaming his strong kurta with a gently patterned Bandi jacket.
Designer: Raghavendra Rathore | Photograph Courtesy: Tales by Joseph Radhik
6. Ankit dressed up for the carnival with an electrical pink and silver patterned kurta.
Designer: Mayyur Girotra | Photograph Courtesy: CineLove Productions
7. Nikhil exuded pure magnificence in a regal tonal ensemble, full with an identical turban, pearls and a ceremonial sword.
Designer: Jainways and Punjabi Queens | Photograph Courtesy: Sunny Dhiman Pictures
8. Enrobed in an aesthetic, delicately embroidered rose sherwani, Aadit appeared charismatic.
Designer: Studio Virtues | Photograph Courtesy: Sam & Ekta
9. Priyal matched his lovely bride in a cool bubblegum pink floral sherwani whilst he synced her innate exuberance with that of his personal.
Designer: Kora | Photograph Courtesy: The Inventive Lens
10. Nitin stole hearts as he elevated his traditional cream sherwani with refined pink equipment for a simple and stylish look.
Designer: Kushal’s | Photograph Courtesy: Avnish Dhoundiyal
11. Nitin’s pearlescent pink and white sherwani completely complemented his bride’s child blue ensemble.
Designer: Kunal Rawal | Photograph Courtesy: Shreya Sen Pictures
12. Saksham’s muted pink sherwani embroidered with dainty flowers is elegant minimalism at its greatest!
Photograph Courtesy: Magic Movement Media
13. Sid complemented the colourful shades of pink in his bride’s apparel in addition to the decor with a mushy pink embroidered kurta and Bandi jacket set.
Designer: Puneet Gupta | Photograph Courtesy: Jodi Clickers
14. Sam teamed his minimal but subtle textured ash rose sherwani with a serene white dupatta and a beaded necklace.
Photograph Courtesy: Home on the Clouds
15. Runit selected the traditional simplicity of a refined rose coloured kurta with delicate mirror-work for his seashore mehndi.
Designer: Abhinav Mishra | Photograph Courtesy: Sam & Ekta
16. Ruchit raised the style quotient in his eclectic embellished salmon pink swimsuit.
Designer: Ruchit Mehta | Photograph Courtesy: Reels and Frames
17. Aseem’s refined pink ensemble with brass gold embroidery completely contrasted with the serene blue ocean at his seashore wedding ceremony.
Designer: Telon | Photograph Courtesy: Infinite Reminiscences
18. Inderpreet teamed the magnificence of salmon pink with a velvet scarf for a royal look, full with a sword in hand.
Designer: Lin & Jisra Pictures
19. Gaurav minimize a dapper determine posing in pink and gold, matching with the bride squad.
Photograph Courtesy: Colorblind Manufacturing
20. A high-spirited Ronak appeared radiant in spring hues of his delicately patterned floral sherwani as he dominated the baraat.
Photograph Courtesy: Shutterink
21. Puneet embraced the boldness of fuchsia pink for his mehndi perform, pairing his strong kurta with an embroidered violet Bandi jacket to match his bride.
Designer: Rohit Bal | Photograph Courtesy: Delhi Velvet
All copyrights for this text are reserved to Weeding Weblog